The Department of Women was organized by
our Founder Bishop Charles Harrison Mason in 1911.
It consists of boards, auxiliaries, units and circles which provide teaching, training and ministry opportunities.
We foster spiritual, emotional and intellectual growth
by continually creating, implementing and updating programs
for all categories of women, youth, and children.
To read more about the Women's Department, visit: